Services offered at your Clinic

Opiate Addiction Treatment

We can assist fighting Opioid addiction with Suboxone. Learn more today?

Immigration Exams

When you apply for a green card (adjustment of status) in the United States, you usually need to have a medical examination. The?exam?must be done by a doctor who is authorized by U.S. Citizenship and?Immigration?Services (USCIS). Jose Maria Partida MD is a certified civil surgeon

Dot Physicals

We offer DOT physical exams in the Chula Vista area and surrounding areas! Click here for more information

Family Medicine

Jose Maria Partida is devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages at an affordable price. Click here for more information